• Thailand's tallest observatory, one-of-kind attraction
• Dedicated lobby for visitors with an intriguing corridor of digital walls on the way to one of the fastest multimedia-themed elevators in Southeast Asia
• One of the world's largest glass tray at the height of 31 0 meters
• 360-degree indoor and outdoor panoramic views with the highest viewing point at The Peak at 314 meters
• Thailand's highest rooftop bar on the 78 floor with stunning views of Bangkok.
MAHANAKHON SKYWALK EXPERIENCE
Your ﬁ rst stop will be the dedicated lobby, which is a spacious and elegant hall, where you will be welcomed by our dedicated staff who are pleased to offer a variety of guest services. Allow our unique corridor of digital walls to guide you on your way to one of the spectacular video-themed elevators that will take you up to the dizzying heights at the top of the tower.
Once you have reached the 74th ﬂ oor and caught your breath, you will enter our spacious observation hall from which you can enjoy a sheltered 360-degree view of Bangkok. Accompanying this are huge exhibition walls, as well as an informative map of Bangkok that has been especially engraved onto the ﬂ oor tiles. After you have taken your time here, enjoying the sights from the comfort of the indoors, take the escalator up to the Mezzanine ﬂ oor, which will connect you to the Hydraulic Glass Lift that will carry you up to the Sky Deck.
THE SKY DECK
After you exit the glass lift on Floor 78, you will have reached the pinnacle: a stunning 314 meter-high, 360-degree outdoor panoramic view on the very top of King Power Mahanakhon building. You’ll be exposed to the elements and sounds of the city below and be able to spot all the highlights of Bangkok for miles around.
The King Power Mahanakhon Tower boasts incredibly high speed elevators. In fact, these are the fastest shuttle elevators in Southeast Asia which will transport you from the 1st to the 74th ﬂ oor within 50 seconds! The interior walls of the elevators are covered with digital screens that lead you on a mesmerising journey through your way up and down the building.
Mahanakhon SkyWalk and Mahanakhon Rooftop (78th floor) will be open from 10:00 hrs. – 19:00 hrs.
The ticketing counter can redeem the ticket until 18:30 hrs.
10:00 - 19:00 hours daily (last admission at 18:30 hours)
*Our booking no need to specific visit time. You can visit anytime in open hours.
Thai Taste Hub Mahanakhon Cube 10:00 - 20:30 hours daily (last order 19:00 hours)
Mahanakhon Eatery 11:00 - 22:00 hours daily (last order 21:00 hours)
King Power Mahanakhon at The Heart of Bangkok,
Central Business District: 114 Narathiwas Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok Thailand
HOW TO GET HERE:
- Direct access from Public Transportation, BTS at Chong Nonsi Station (Exit 3) and Parking available
- By public taxi go to Mahanakhon building
- Dedicated spacious and elegant lobby area with ticketing counters.
- A corridor of digital walls before reaching the elevator boarding area.
- One of Thailand's fastest VDO-themed elevators! Travel to the 74th floor in less than 50 seconds.
- Experience 360-degree panoramic views from the indoor observation area.
- Learn more about Bangkok’s landmarks through an Interactive Augmented Reality experience and dynamic interactive touch screens.
- Boarding area for hydraulic glass lift with panoramic views.
- Thailand's highest outdoor observation area, with its highest point located at The Peak, 314 meters above ground level.
- Walk on one of the world's largest Glass Tray at 310 meters.
- Thailand's highest Rooftop Bar, with champagne, signature cocktails, and an unbeatable sunset experience.
MAHANAKHON SKYWALK SOUVENIR AREA:
- Limited edition souvenirs are available on the 4th floor.
How to use :
Present voucher(printed or open in mobile) to ticket counter.
Note : Passport , ID card or other document that can verify yourself is required.
Mahanakhon Skywalk Dress Code :
Guests are required to wear proper and respectful attire – shirts and shoes are always required (No bare feet allowed)
The following items are prohibited at Mahanakhon SkyWalk:
- Any item over 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches (22 cm x 35 cm x 56 cm), including handles and wheels or any item that is not a carry on item is not permitted.
To ensure the safety and security of all our Guests the following Safety & Behavior Guidelines are in place:
1. Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok includes high speed elevator rides and observatory & roof top views above 300m; Guests who suffer from claustrophobia and / or acrophobia should consult with a team member to obtain more details
2. For your safety, all areas of Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok are under 24h CCTV surveillance.
3. Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok is a non-smoking attraction, smoking and vaping are not permitted anywhere
4. All Guests are subject to security screening, including but not limited to an x-ray examination and / or inspection of bags. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall be grounds for non-admission or removal from Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok
5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok reserves the right to refuse entry of any person who: has been convicted of a criminal offence or has behaved in a manner which, in the opinion of Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors; has used offensive, abusive, threatening or insulting language or behaved in an unruly way
6. Guests must always keep personal belonging with them. Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok shall not be liable for any lost or stolen property.
7. Children 12 years or under must be accompanied by a guardian of at least 20 years of age
8. No bicycles, scooters, tricycles, skate boards, parashot, roller/in-line skates or shoes with wheels (wheelies) are not permitted
9. Running, horseplay, spitting, jumping, climbing and the throwing or any item is not permitted. The use of selfie sticks is prohibited by low level glass panels on the rooftop.
10. Adverse weather conditions will cause rooftop floors and steps to be wet, Guests should be mindful of their safety and take extra care
11. Weapons, laser pointers, fireworks, sharp items, lighters, tripods / monopods, magic markers, spray paint, fireworks / explosives, aerosol cans, glass bottles, knives, firearms / ammunition, chemical weapons, pepper spray and / or any other dangerous/ intrusive items, in the opinion of Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok, or items that might be a potential risk to others are not permitted
12. No large bags, luggage and / or strollers exceeding 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches (22 cm x 35 cm x 56 cm) in dimensions, including handles and wheels that is not a carry on item are permitted inside Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok due to safety and security reasons, they may be checked at the Guest Services counter prior to entry. Bags must be attended to at all times. No pets are allowed inside Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok, except guide dogs which are assisting visually impaired people.
13. Professional photographic equipment, video cameras, recording devices, tripods, lights and other such equipment are not permitted without prior approval from Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok management
14. No loitering, vending, begging, gambling, selling, soliciting, campaigning or handing out information of any kind is allowed
15. Guests agree to abide by the Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok Safety & Behavior Guidelines as displayed in the building. A full version of these guidelines and the Terms and Conditions of Entry terms and conditions are also available at our Guest Services counter and on our website
16. Failure to adhere to these conditions could be subject to removal from Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok without reimbursement of the cost of admission
- Free cancellation , If cancel 3 days or more prior to departure date
- 50% total amount charge , If cancel less than 3 days prior to departure date
- 100% total amount charge , If cancel on tour date or no-show.
- Amendment allow up to 1 day prior to departure.
- No amendment allow on departure date.
- Full Refund , In case the tour cancelled by the tour operator due to bad weather or any unexpected event.
- No refund , After commencement to travel either in full or in part will be given for untilized services included in the program.
[WEEKDAY PROMOTION] Mahanakhon Skywalk Indoor & Rooftop ticketView detail
Just 2 Steps to finished
[WEEKEND PROMOTION] Mahanakhon Skywalk Indoor & Rooftop ticketView detail
NOT AVAILABLE ON YOUR SELECTED DATE
Just 2 Steps to finished
[WEEKDAY PROMOTION] Indoor & Rooftop for All Nationality include Thai Citizen available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
[WEEKDAY PROMOTION] Mahanakhon Skywalk Indoor & Rooftop ticket
[WEEKEND PROMOTION] Indoor & Rooftop for All Nationality include Thai Citizen available Saturday and Sunday
[WEEKEND PROMOTION] Mahanakhon Skywalk Indoor & Rooftop ticket
[WEEKEND PROMOTION] Mahanakhon Skywalk Indoor & Rooftop ticket