One of the most unique and attractive clusters of islands in the world, Koh Phi Phi is an idyllic island retreat that features a number of beaches that feature many outdoor activities.
Phi Phi Island is the collective name for a small archipelago in Krabi Province just an hour boat ride from Phuket. Known as the 'jewels of the Andaman Sea', there are six islands in Mu Koh Phi Phi-Nopparathara National Park: Phi Phi Don, Phi Phi Ley, Bamboo Island , Yung Island , Bida Nok, and Bida Nai. Only Phi Phi Don is inhabited; all others are undeveloped and protected by their National Park status and are frequently visited as day trips from Phuket, Krabi, and Phi Phi Don.
Phi Phi Ley was featured in the Hollywood blockbuster movie The Beach, a story about the ultimate secluded island beach. Maya Bay was a suitable choice as it epitomizes the stunning beauty of these islands: a bay of pellucid aquamarine water surrounded by towering limestone cliffs that harbors an arcing, white sand beach.
The waters surrounding the Phi Phi Islands are filled with exotic marine life, including docile leopard sharks, and snorkeling and diving day trips rival lounging on the beach as top activities on Koh Phi Phi.
Khai Nok is the most famous as it is the biggest island among the 3 islands and Most of Phi Phi islands tour also visit this island. It has white sand and rock. And there are many fish on the shallow water. The most popular activities is snorkeling and kayaking. On this island there are sunbeds and umbrella for service tourists as well as the drinks and snack.
- Hotel transfer (Surcharge some area)
- Speedboat with experience crew
- Snorkeling gear
- Life jacket
- English speaking guide
- Soft drinks
- Seasonal fruits
- National Park Fee
What to bring :
Beach Towel , Sun block lotion, Hat, Sunglasses, Camera, Some Thai Baht
Roundtrip Hotel transfer
- FREE of charge hotel in area : Patong , Kata , Karon , Siray Bay
- Surcharge THB100/person for hotel in area : Chalong, Kalim, Kathu, Laem Hin pier, Phuket Town, Tritrang
- Surcharge THB200/person for hotel in area : Nakalay, Kamala, , Laguna, Nakalay, Panwa
- Surcharge THB300/person for hotel in area : Bang Tao, Cherng Talay, Laguna, Surin
- Surcharge THB1200 private transfer for hotel in area : Ao Por, Maikhao, Nai Yang, Nai Thon, Layan, Rawai, Nai Harn, Thalang
Book and get voucher in your email. Then wait the tour opeator at advised time at your hotel lobby then show your voucher in mobile or printed to driver when pick up.
Remark : The tour operators or attractions also have your voucher once booked. We have hotline number to contact for pick up co-operation.
- Free cancellation , If cancel 3 days or more prior to departure date
- 50% total amount charge , If cancel less than 3 days prior to departure date
- 100% total amount charge , If cancel on tour date or no-show.
- Amendment allow up to 1 day prior to departure.
- No amendment allow on departure date.
- Full Refund , In case the tour cancelled by the tour operator due to bad weather or any unexpected event.
- No refund , After commencement to travel either in full or in part will be given for untilized services included in the program.
Phi Phi + Maya + Pileh Lagoon + Khai Nok Island by speedboat
One day tripView detail
NOT AVAILABLE ON YOUR SELECTED DATE
Just 2 Steps to finished
One day trip
Phi Phi Island , Maya Bay , Khai Island
Couple , Family , Group , Solo
- Age 2 - 70 yrs.